Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Sunday Unplanned

Cleaned the kitchen and dining room, top to bottom, including the long-anticipated pantry-cabinet reorganization of victory. Now almost all food items live in the pantry, and all dishware, bakeware, Tupperware items live in the cabinets. I've been dreaming of this day. No, really. Finally put up the wine rack my guy got me for my birthday. Planted the tiny plants he gave me for Valentine's Day. Basically, I did all the things that have been haunting me in the kitchen and dining room.

Next up: Email the landlord and ask if I can repaint the bathroom. I'm over the sickly yellow tinge. I'm thinking lavender, or pale blue -- something to offset the yellow lighting and gold fixtures. Is there some kind of spray paint that will turn gold fixtures into chrome?

No comments: