Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy World Cup Starting Day!

I'm listening to the France-Uruguay on ESPN Radio. I love the World Cup. I love the world-wide community interest and participation. I love that this is happening (in general, not just for the World Cup), and I am extra excited about Soccer in the Circle, the World Cup viewing party tomorrow in Dupont Circle. Cheers to the Screaming Eagles, for helping to make it happen. I'll be there tomorrow, decked out in red, white, and blue, with the American Outlaws. (So many girlfriend points will I earn).
I am so excited to see Oguchi Onyewu play. Not only is he local (from Olney, MD!) but I was at the game at RFK Stadium when he tore his patella last fall, which was terrible to watch, so I hope he kicks ass tomorrow!

I swear to god, these vuvuzelas are going to drive me insane.

My ESPN prediction bracket:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments: